Monday, May 4, 2009

Its Monday Pictures, Images and Photos
GOOD MORNING ALL,
HOPEFULLY EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND AND ARE PREPARED FOR THE WEEK TO COME.
"Weekends to me now seem to have an ephemeral quality, and I don’t like to waste them.
I don’t like to spend my weekends sleeping for hours on end, or not sleeping for hours on end, or just aimlessly killing time. My free time is valuable, and I try to make the most of it.
Or maybe I’m over thinking."
(Foss Forward)
My horoscope for today,(too much irony for a Monday morning)
Virgo
8/23 – 9/22

There are a ton of different emotions in your heart, but you need to feel them all.
Overview
Get organized! You've got the right kind of energy to put your life in order and make it easier to move forward, so if you get on it right away, you should be ten times as productive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment