Friday, May 1, 2009

SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I?

be happy Pictures, Images and Photos TALKING WITH MY HUSBAND TODAY, I THOUGHT THAT I MIGHT GET SOME INSIGHT ON WHAT MY NEXT MOVE SHOULD ACTUALLY BE REGARDING MY CURRENT SITUATION.
HE INSISTS THAT I SHOULD CONTINUE TO PURSUE MY LAWSUIT OF WRONGFUL TERMINATION AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.
I HOWEVER AM STARTING TO RETHINK MY POSITION.
I REALLY LOVED MY JOB,AND ALTHOUGH I DON'T THINK THAT THE DEPARTMENT THAT I WORKED IN WOULD TAKE ME BACK, I DO FEEL THAT I AM DESERVING OF AN EQUAL POSITION AT THE SAME RATE OF PAY THAT I HAD CURRENTLY RECEIVED PRIOR TO MY TERMINATION.
ACCORDING TO OUR LOCAL PAPER AND ON-LINE EMPLOYMENT POSTINGS ON THEIR SITE,THEY ARE CURRENTLY HIRING.
THE ALTERNATIVE WOULD BE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH MY SUIT.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
MY QUESTION: Should upper management issue an apology and suck it up and try to get their best talent back?

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Just thought I'd take a lot at your blog. What lovely pics and what a great job. I havent read all but the job thing - what losers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do what you feel is right. Happy VGNO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what you feel is right for you. Happy VGNO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for all the "yucky" stuff with the job.

    I feel your pain. I was terminated from my position at a pharmaceutical warehouse because I had the nerve to get hurt. Their grounds: I didn't return to work. Icing: they waited 2 months to notify me and, by then, all my insurance and "extras" had lapsed. I wasn't even able to file for the long term disability that I had purchased. I was hurt Feb., 2008 and I am still dealing with the injury and have not been returned to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just took a minute and read through all you have written here. I am glad you are fighting for what you think is right.

    On a lighter note, nice to meet you and enjoy the girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear what's going on with your job, I can't imagine how tough that must be. I wish I could tell you what you should do, but you've got to do what your gut is telling you, whether that's pursuing your suit or looking into a new position.

    Happy VGNO and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a tough go of it at the moment. I would certainly hope they would offer you an apology. It seems as though that is the least they could do.

    Thanks for stopping by tonight for VGNO. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for everything that you have gone thru. Happy VGNO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's frustrating trying to get the truth out! I wish I had some real advice to give! Good luck with your decision.

    Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete